Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ohno its a thunderstorm!

There's something like a tornado outside...its scary.

Sand entered my eyes when i looked out of the window, the trees are like springs, the wind is howling, and the rain...SOUNDS LIKE THE SPRAYING WATER TRUCK IN OLOMOUC TOWN SQUARE! -looks at anqi jiaye joyce eliz-



Lets hope I have the time to blog about the competition date itself and the touching moments after that. Damn, I could write a book on the trip itself.


Photos uploaded, but I still have STACKS of books and files and worksheets left untouched. Totally untouched. Man, I'm seriously so screwed so I better start right after this entry.



2-9 june
peixuan: RARH. RIANE GOH!! i want it too! D= hahahaha.. =) brownies are HEATY. hahaha.. REFLUX! hohoho. =) seeya in 3hours time! XD hohohoho. ^^
{HAHAHA brownies are NICE! hahaha yay my voice is weird now =X YAY OLOMOUC WAS SUPER FUN RIGHT!!!}

ray: LIKE NO, OMG!-.-
{like YES, OMG. hahahaha}

YANNIS
: LALALAL~ YOU ARE IN OLUMOUC NOW XD
YANNIS
: AND ZOMG I JUST REALISED YOUR BDAY IS COMING REALLY REALLY SOON XD
YANNIS
: -INSERTS A THOUSAND SMILEY FACES HERE-
{HAHA YANNIS THE CRAZY ONEEE! :D zomg YEAMAN and somebody else's too! :D -inserts a trillion smiley faces too- hahaha :D}

AHS
: i am your son. cos my name is emma wattson!
{LOL hey tell me you're a baby cause i want to play with one hahahh but why is your name AHS lol!}

kaiying
: hope you're having fun now im dying alr arrrgh
{hahah i was having loads of fun! missed you! and JIAYOU LETS STUDY SOON! bEFORE MYEs!}

xiner
: haha nope i dont. just that my friend keeps fangirling and showing me his pics.
{hahahha is it cheryl or something? haha he's quite cute right :D}


10 june
anna
: I KNOQ I SAID THIS ALREADY BUT, WELCOME BACK DEARIE!:D
{haha I MISSED YOU! thanks man seeyou soon okay! LOVES! :D}

Jason
: YAY!!! 99//100 We own!!!
Jason: oh. And you changed your blogskin
{YES WE TOTALLLY OWN! PWNED ALL THE EUROPEAN CHOIRS! YUP I DID and jiayou okay i'll come back to visit! NOW GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK hahahha!}

anqi: HI EMAMA!! TH TRIP WAS SOO FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!!!! HAHAHA LOVEYA!
{HI LOOLOO! THE TRIp WAS FUN TO THE POWER OF INFINITY! LOVEYA TOO RMB TO DB EVERYDAY K! JIAYOU ! }

peixuan
: ahh mamamama!!! haha.. i miss olomouc and u! ahhh. choir practices arents the same anymore without u around. =X gahh. LOVES anyways! =)
peixuan
: oh emma, ure tagged to do a quiz on my blog! hahahahahaha.. =DDD happy doing!
{hahaha xuaneeeee! I MISS OLOMOUC AND YOU TOO! yeah life ain't the same without you around ): like seriously i'll miss you ALOT ALOT but we'll still talk everyday okay! LOVES! okay i shall do that sooonn! :D}

YSQUARE:D
: hey emma ! CJY is pro eh? xD
{hey yeeying! YES CJY is PRO! BUT! YOU WON HER ONCE TOO! woohoo too bad the boeing didn't have scramble dash hur ):}

Liu
: thanks emma for being so nice by letting me drink ur water and kick ur bottle! thanks
Liu
: xiexie ni! btw dun blog about what emo thingy plz xD
{hahaha hey actually you made me let you drink k but whatever hahaha sure i'll blog about how the WHOLE CHOIR TRICKED YOU}

No comments: